All-American Caramels, 15 Candy Classics!
- First made in 1883 in Kentucky
- Creamy caramel in the traditional style
- Comes in 3 individual bags,sealed for freshness- easy to store, easy to carry, easy to give as a gift.
- History on the tag from historic food researcher, cited by the Smithsonian
- Perfect for gifts or dig in and enjoy yourself!
- 15 Pieces
A Bit of History
Caramel was invented in the 1850s, a true American original based on the process of caramelizing sugar. Soon, people added caramel to everything from chocolates to a new treat called candy bars.